03 March 2009

Happy Birthday, Brian!

This week is my nephew, Brian's birthday. He will read this [he keeps me honest] so I have to let him know that I left his birthday present with uncle Mike at Christmas. He should remind uncle Mike [and I'll do the same] that he needs to find it!
This year Brian is 12. Big brother to Katie and Sean, he's always busy. When I get time to spend with Brian, he is often beating me in some game and then teasing me about losing to a 12 /11 /10 /9 year old [this had been going on a long time].

I tried to think of something to do to celebrate, but not thoroughly embarrass him. I haven't been able to come up with anything so, there you have it.
Oh wait! I really think that this picture on the right could be how Brian celebrates his birthday....
Happy Birthday, Brian!