25 May 2008

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Today, my baby brother is 22. Now, as with other members of my family this year, I realise how few photos I have to show off on my blog, so I scanned a couple that I have displayed in my house. Kevin is 11, 14 and 18 in these photos ... he was cute, eh? Obviously a common thing involving fish in these photos. It's the Looney-family favorite pass-time. The first two are photos of when Kevin would travel to Minnesota to visit me in the summer and I would take him to the Boundary Waters. We camped near Isabel after a horrendous thunder storm in the first photo. We stayed in a friend's cabin on Hobo Lake near Ely in the second. And then he graduated from high school. Kevin is on track to graduate from college this year. How did I get this old???




Happy Birthday, Kevin!